for more information.
News & Media
The Southern Maine Agency on Aging publicizes our services and programming, partnerships, organizational developments, philanthropic endeavors, and grants received with local media outlets and in Senior News.
Press Release Archive
• You Can Share the Love this Holiday Season!
• SMAA Participating in National Campaign to Address the Problem of Isolation and Loneliness in Older Adults
• Help Keep a Senior Warm this Winter
• SMAA Wins National Awards
• Two Maine Agencies on Aging Awarded over $1M in Federal Grant Funding
• Help Save the Medicare State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)
• Floyd Hastings Wins Patriots MVP Community Award, $10,000 for Vet to Vet
• Sam L. Cohen Center Featured in Wall Street Journal
• Dignitaries Gather to Honor Sam Cohen's Legacy
• Ms. Bradley Goes to Washington
• Sam L. Cohen Center Opened in January
• Dementia Intervention Pilot Project Funded
• Senator Susan Collins Visits the Stewart Center
• Medicare Open Enrollment Starts October 15 and Runs through December 7
• Bigger and Better in Biddeford
• SMAA Opens Stewart Center, Innovative Adult Day Center in Falmouth
• SMAA Awarded $954,457 grant from Administration for Community Living
• Senator Angus King Visited Truslow Adult Day Center in Saco
• Maine's YMCAs and Senior Fitness Organization Team Up for Senior Fitness Awareness
Senior News is a free news tabloid for older adults and their families. Senior News is published six times a year: January, March, May, July, September, and November, and can be picked up on various newsstands in Cumberland and York counties or mailed directly to readers.
• Subscribe to Senior News
• Read Senior News Online
• Advertise with Senior News