for more information.
Careers at SMAA
Southern Maine Agency on Aging is seeking a fulltime (40 hours/week) Administrative Assistant/Coordinator to be shared between the Volunteer Services and the Healthy Aging departments of the Agency. The Administrative Assistant/Coordinator is responsible for a wide variety of administrative and clerical duties and responsibilities within an assigned department; serves as the point person for the entire department; ensures that systems are efficient and running smoothly as well for the promotion of the benefits of volunteerism to prospective volunteers.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in MS office suite and data bases such as Volunteer Reporter, SAMS or similar required.
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Judgment and initiative to work independently and autonomously and to set and maintain priorities
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to speak well in public
• Previous experience working with older people
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Southern Maine Agency on Aging
136 US Route One
Scarborough, ME 04074
The Southern Maine Agency on Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.